Stormhold Baronial Council
Agenda for the meeting to be held on Monday the 22nd of February 2016
Meeting open at:
Item 1 Attendance:
Item2. Review and acceptance of previous minutes for the meeting held on January 25th 2016.
Item 3 Correspondence
- 3a Active Yarra Sports Pamphlet Rodrigo to report
Item 4 Outstanding items from previous meetings:
- 4a. Vinyl banner Rodrigo/Sara to Report?
- 4b. William Marshal Report Sara/Reeve to report?
- 4c. Hero cloak Progress – Miriam G to report?
- 4d. Chess Challenge Miriam Bat S To report?
- 4e. Border War transport update. Isobel to comment?
- 4f. May Bash – May pole and pot luck event suggested. Wynflaed to Report?
- 4g. Keys for the Thursday night hall- Meadhbh / Mahoult to report
- 4h. Melbourne Uni O.week Any Interest? 25Th Clubs day. O week is this week! Monash too? Brief Discussion.
- 4i. Carboy to training Rodrigo to report
Item 5 Officers Reports
- 5a. Baron and Baroness Verbal at meeting?
- 5b. Arts and Sciences Verbal at meeting?
- 5c. Capt. of Archers Report received see attached
- 5d. Stormhold Deputy Seneschal (Health and Wellbeing) Report received see attached
- 5e. Constable Report received see attached
- 5f. Herald Report received see attached
- 5g. Lists Report received see attached
- 5h. Knight Marshal Verbal at Meeting?
- 5i. Reeve Report received see attached
- 5j. Rapier Report received see attached
- 5k. Seneschal See Attached
- 5l. Webminister Report received see attached
- 5m. Officer Changeovers – Constable and Hospitaller. Rodrigo to report.
Item 6 General Business
- 6a Injury reporting See attached email Rodrigo to report
- 6b Event Proposal Midwinter Feast See attached event proposal Ava/ Rodrigo
- 6c William Marshal A.S.LI (2016) Discussion of the next WM-FaT
- Do we need to discuss the event format?
- 6d Monday night training proposal to change opening time to 6pm
- 6e Rowany festival Stormhold Campsite What support is needed? Rodrigo
- 6f Meeting Proposal: Shield painting day Rodrigo Sat March 5th
Item 7 Other Business
Item 8 Next Meeting
Meeting Closed at:
Attached Officers reports: